Guys, not only the next free update just got release. It's also that the formerly "Indie" version is now available for free !!!!! !!!! !!!!
It's so intensively refreshing to see a company of enthusiasts doing all the stuff I was hoping for Virtools over so many years. When I read their interviews I sometimes I get the feeling that they read my mind! But moreover they go even further with it!!!!
- streamed loading in the background
- new profiler
- animation curves
- possibility to use any version-control system
- new audio backend
- better integration for Visual Studio
- Render Target AA (nice !!)
- Floating Point Render Target
- Terrain Brush size Preview
- New hotkeys for Terrain editing
- Debug Releases of the Standalone player
- direct import of Cinema4D files on Windows
- fixed rendering artifacts for intersecting geometries on windows
Before opening your projects with 2.6, backup! 2.6 does a reimport and break backwards compatibility!
Interactive 3D for all – especially for casual games – is now !!!
YAY ! 😀