I added new subcategories for my Virtools articles. A blog makes writing new articles easy but finding specific content for visitors might be not that easy. I am realizing this often when finding new, interesting blogs. I found myself guilty in this regards too – me who often preaches how important usability is. 😉
My first step was to add an overview page that lists all article titles on a single page. I now added a download category which mainly refers to my Virtools Editor Plugin DLL. My (now pretty old) maxscripts are still only available via my old site. Might be that in an undefined 😉 future I'll do some updates or new releases.
The majority of my postings is about Virtools. Currently it says 61 Virtools articles. 🙂 Thus I added these new categories:
I hope this helps. Beside this, I still had trouble with loosing my (perma)links – they often referred back to the RSS feed one day after I fixed them. I disabled the comments for a few days and then they became stable. So it might be related to spam or other hackings. I added a new captcha step – when the anti-spam-module considers your comment as spam, you get now another chance to validate via a captcha query. So far it improved the situation!
If you ever have problems with that, please let me know. thx.